Thursday, September 24, 2015

New Bodywork Space on 465 Park Ave Starting on Oct 1

Just a heads up, as of Oct 1 I will be at 465 Park Ave. To start with I will have a sign on the porch guiding you into the door to the left, and a few signs inside, but I will not have signs on the outside of the building in the beginning of the month most likely, so until i get those, please look for the Donahue Tax Service signs. We do have a parking lot that is next to a car dealership called Sophia's Auto Sales. Prices will go up $5 to cover my overhead, as rent is a bit more there. Please remember that I also use all organic carrier, and essential oils. Nothing but the best for my clients! You get what you pay for, and then some,with exceptionally high quality oils, and I often incorporate other modalities, as I work intuitively. I hope you all had a great summer, and looking forward to seeing old, and new clients soon at my new bodywork space.

Bless you....Joy